Note: Be sure to read through our API overview before you begin development.
The MenuMania API is REST (Representational State Transfer) API and this API allows you to:
- retrieve restaurant, review and rating information for a particular location.
- display reviews and information for a particular restaurant.
- track recent reviews for a particular restaurant.
- display pictures of highly rated local eating places
- determine a particular restaurant's review and rating information based on the phone number for that business.
Common API Parameters
The following parameter must be included in all API requests.
|Name||Data Type||Required / Optional||Description|
|MMWSID||string||required||The "MenuMania Web Service ID" (mmwsid) that was provided when access to the MenuMania API was granted.|
|Name||Data Type||Required / Optional||Description||Potential Values|
|output||string||optional||Enables response to be requested in different formats. If this parameter is not specified then XML will be used as the default output format.||"xml" - Extensible Markup Language.