MenuMania General Contest Rules
- All prizes must be claimed (by replying via email) within 24 hours of you being sent notification of your win.
- MenuMania will not notify the winners of time remaining – it is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
- In the event a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any claims to the prize, which can then be awarded to a runner-up at the discretion of MenuMania.
- MenuMania is at liberty to dispose of an unclaimed prize at the end of 90 days.
- If the specified prize is unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances MenuMania may substitute another prize of similar or equal value.
- MenuMania is not responsible for defective prizes or misuse of a claimed prize.
- The prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. Only the person who originally entered the promotion can be awarded the prize. No other family members, friends, office associates or
any other person will be able to participate on another person’s behalf.
INELEGIBILITY: A person is ineligible to enter and / or win a competition if:
- they are an employee, shareholder or a member of a family of an employee of MenuMania Ltd, its Advertising Network, Sponsors or Affiliates;
- they are an employee or an immediate family member of a website in a similar competitive industry;
- they have won a prize valued by MenuMania at more than $500 in the 90 days prior to the day they enter the competition;
- they have won a prize valued by MenuMania at more than $5,000 in the 12 months prior to the day they enter the competition; or
- a member of that person’s family or household has won a prize in the same competition.
- The term “immediate families” include spouses, Grandparents, Parents, Children, and Grandchildren whether by marriage, past marriages, remarriage, adoption, cohabitation or other family extension.
- If there is a dispute arising out of the use of email or registration forms used during a competition, the decision of MenuMania is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All contest entries become the property of MenuMania. All personal details provided to participate in these promotions will be held by MenuMania Ltd for the purpose of this promotion and entries may be used by MenuMania Ltd for future promotional and marketing purposes, unless otherwise advised by entrants.
- By participating, all winners grant MenuMania Ltd exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
- MenuMania Ltd, it’s agencies, affiliates, shareholders, sponsors or representatives are not responsible for any claims, liability, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any contest staged by MenuMania.
- Winners are responsible for all taxes payable as a result of a prize received or awarded.
- Special restrictions or qualifications may apply to particular contests, in which case an addendum to these rules will be made. Additional contest rules and/or terms and conditions of a prize or competition on www.menumania.co.nz may be applicable and if so will be posted on the website. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry and Competition Rules.
- MenuMania Ltd reserves the right to refuse awarding any prize to a person who is determined to have violated a MenuMania Ltd rule as outlined above, gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or obtained a winner status using fraudulent means. MenuMania Ltd reserves the right to exclude any person from the contest on the grounds of criminal record.
- These rules may be amended from time to time by employees of MenuMania Ltd. MenuMania Ltd reserves the right to discontinue a promotion at any stage.
- The Promoter is MenuMania Ltd, New Zealand.