(Corner Victoria St West & Union St)
Auckland City 09 369 1117
Great food, and espresso by Ozone. The menu will be…Announced 3 weeks ago
- Mon – Fri 7am – 3pm
- Sat – Sun 8am – 3pm
- Business Dining
- Out Catering
- Private Functions
- Breakfast Meetings
- Payment Types: EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard
- Price Range: Moderate, $15 - $25
- Dress Code: Casual
- Alcohol: Beer, Wine
- Seating for: 65 + 24 outside
- Parking: Free On-Street, Pay, Pay & Display
- Good For Groups: Yes
- Good For Children: Yes
- Takeaways: Yes
- Takes Reservations: Yes
- Dietary Restrictions: Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: Yes
- Meals: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Dessert
- Wi-Fi: Free
Buttermilk Cafe is now open.
New modern cafe serving fresh seasonal food in the newly revamped Victoria Park Market.
Owner-chef Warwick Brown has an enviable reputation as a skilled purveyor of delicious café fare.
Great food, and espresso by Ozone.
2 Reviews for Buttermilk Cafe
One of Buttermilk Cafe's Favourite Reviews What's This?
An excellent soy flat white, followed by a tasty ginger slice kept me very happy.
I like the high ceilings and big windows, giving it a lightness. It’s a stylishly kitted out venue. Plenty of different spaces to sit at and read the Herald.
Staff were very smiley and efficient too.