Cabbage Tree Cafe, Restaurant & Bar
- Children's Menu
- Out Catering
- Private Functions
- Payment Types: EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard
- Price Range: Moderate, $15 - $25
- Dress Code: Smart casual
- Alcohol: Beer, Wine, Spirits, Cocktails
- Seating for: 42 inside, 42 outside
- BYO/Corkage: No BYO
- Parking: Free Off-Street, Free On-Street
- Good For Groups: Yes
- Good For Children: Yes
- Takeaways: Yes
- Delivers: No
- Takes Reservations: Yes
- Dietary Restrictions: Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Soy-free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: Yes
- Meals: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
- Wi-Fi: None
Situated on the main road right in the heart of Tirau, The Cabbage Tree Cafe, Restraunt and Bar offers a wide range of gourmet meals to suit everyones appetite.
We offer a gourmet cafe menu as well as an all day breakfast menu untill 4.00pm. Summer season we try to trade longer if there is strong customer interest.
16 Reviews for Cabbage Tree Cafe, Restaurant & Bar
Hubby had the french toast, which he really enjoyed and I really enjoyed my omelette, had the one with the sausage and nice chutney on the side.
Will be back that is for sure.
We so enjoyed our visit and will be back there for sure.
We would have been regulars .. but like many others, we’ll be a oncer.
Service terribly slow. People walking out in disgust. Food almost unpalatable.
At 1:45pm (on a Sunday afternoon) the staff rushed out and took the signage in and declared kitchen closed. Obviously a major bust-up behind the scenes.
Those who walked away were the lucky ones