Auckland City 09-379 4040
- Mon – Fri
- 11:30am – 2:30pm, 5:30pm – 10:30pm
- Sat – Sun 5:30pm – 10:30pm
- Business Dining
- Children's Menu
- Private Dining Room
- Private Functions
- Private Parties
- Payment Types: EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Diners
- Price Range: Moderate, $15 - $25
- Dress Code: Casual
- Alcohol: Beer, Wine, Spirits
- Seating for: 95
- BYO/Corkage: BYO, Corkage Charge
- Parking: Free On-Street, Pay & Display
- Good For Groups: Yes
- Good For Children: Yes
- Takeaways: Yes
- Delivers: No
- Takes Reservations: Yes
- Dietary Restrictions: Vegetarian
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: No
- Meals: Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
Since 2009, Faro Korean Restaurant has offered the highest culinary standards of Korean cuisine, incorporating table BBQ and all popular Korean styles.
Attractively furnished, the relaxed dining space at Faro Korean Traditional Grill Restaurant is now one of Auckland’s foremost restaurants for Korean cuisine.
The team strives for exceptional service as they serve the wide variety of traditional dishes. The Faro chefs are passionate about the importance of employing both the finest ingredients and an attention to detail that ensure your meals are a mouth-watering Korean experience.
Faro Korean Restaurant now has 3 locations (Lorne St CBD; Newmarket; and Takapuna).
13 Reviews for Faro Restaurant
One of Faro Restaurant's Favourite Reviews What's This?
Comparing to another Korean restaurant we usually eat at (being my first choice for Korean food ) but hubby wanted to experience a different place hence Faro Restaurant. The other Korean Restaurant they constantly replenish any empty side dishes no extra charge , had a set price per head very reasonable. Not only did they have set menu’s but they also had a set price buffet displaying side dishes and different meats and sauces and spices, which you select and take back to your table and cook.Perhaps Faro could look at doing the same. Not suitable for children, more suited for large groups, and special occasions
Staffs (who serve at the table) a bit rude and have bad expression on their face while service. I’ve experienced more than 3 times already.
It’s different back in 2011 when staffs were really friendly.
The manager is superb !
Will give them one last chance.
Wouldn’t recommend this place if you’re interested in dining Korean food as this place is extremely over-priced, average to poor tasting food and semi rude customer service.
- a beautiful traditional Korean environment with sunken tables and very peaceful, nice decor.
- service was very attentive and super friendly. The waitresses actually sit at your table for while helping to prepare your bbq meal.
- price reasonable. We had a decent meal for 4 people at $80.
- unlimited side dishes as with most Korean restaurants
- ENTERTAINMENT BOOK participant. 25% discount.
- food was nice quality and very authentic Korean.
- very clean, flash looking place
- free tea, which is unlike many Chinese restaurants these days.
- tried hard, but I can think of anything this time.
If you cant afford or bother travelling to Korea, then come here for a short experience. This is how an ethnic restaurant should be. Will I be coming back – I think so, and would encourage anyone who likes a different experience at a reasonable price to do so.