John’s Fish Market
Lower Hutt City 04 568 3474
- Mon – Sun 9am – 7pm
- Children's Menu
- Out Catering
- Payment Types: EFTPOS, Visa
- Price Range: Cheap, Under $15
- Dress Code: Casual
- Alcohol: None
- Seating for: 6
- BYO/Corkage: No BYO
- Parking: Free Off-Street, Free On-Street
- Good For Groups: Yes
- Good For Children: Yes
- Takeaways: Yes
- Dietary Restrictions: Vegetarian, Halal
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: Yes
- Meals: Lunch, Dinner
- Wi-Fi: None
John’s Fish Market is a family fish and seafood business on the Petone foreshore in Lower Hutt. Customers travel far and wide for our scrumptious fish and chips, freshly caught fish and seafood, deli specialities, home made goodies and friendly service.
We source our fish from local fishermen and fillet it ourselves so the fish is the freshest and tastiest on the market.
Pop in for:
- Homemade kiwi fish n chip faves – whitebait fritters, meat patties (secret family recipe), genuine crumbed squid rings, paua fritters, oysters, prawns and lots more
- Large selection of Fillets and Whole Fish – Octopus, Squid, Salmon, Tarakihi, Moki, Gurnard, John Dory, Blue Cod, Groper, Sea Perch and lots more (depending on catch)
- Choose your own fresh fillets and we will cook them for you
- Naturally Smoked Fish (smoked in-house) – Salmon, Groper Roe, Warehou, Moki, Tarakihi, Kahawai…
- Homemade Greek specialities – Tzatziki, Marinated Octopus, Taramasalata, Greek Cakes and Pastries
- Seasonal Seafood Specialities – Kina, Hoki, Bluff Oysters, NZ Scallops, Westcoast Whitebait, Muttonbirds, Flounder…
- Daily specials (always popular with our customers)
…from the simplest, freshest ingredients…comes the most delicious cuisine!
2 Reviews for John’s Fish Market
I love the sub menu(cakes) in the showcase there are ranges. nice volume and good price. tried baklava that was yum.