Shiraz Indian Restaurant
Whangarei 09-438 3112
- Lunch: Mon – Sun 11am – 3pm
- Dinner: Mon – Sun 4:30pm – Late
- Business Dining
- Children's Menu
- Out Catering
- Romantic Dining
- Breakfast Meetings
- Payment Types: EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Diners
- Price Range: Moderate, $15 - $25
- Dress Code: Smart casual
- Alcohol: Beer, Wine, Spirits, Cocktails
- Seating for: 100
- BYO/Corkage: BYO, Corkage Charge
- Parking: Pay, Pay & Display
- Good For Groups: Yes
- Good For Children: Yes
- Takeaways: Yes
- Delivers: Yes
- Takes Reservations: Yes
- Dietary Restrictions: Vegetarian, Vegan, Halal, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Soy-free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: Yes
- Meals: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Dessert
Shiraz Indian Restaurant was the first truly successful Indian restaurant established in Whangarei and Dargaville. We have pleasure in bringing you the finest ethnic cuisine which evokes nostalgia of a glorious bygone era!
5 Reasons why you’ll have a great time at Shiraz
1. You’ll have delicious freshly prepared chicken, lamb, beef, seafood and vegetarian dishes.
2. Your meal is prepared with the finest fresh locally sourced vegetables and dairy products.
3. Awarded A+ Merit food licence for food safety, cleanliness & training programmes.
4. Have a family friendly restaurant and children’s menu.
5. Guaranteed you’ll leave satisfied… simple.
8 Reviews for Shiraz Indian Restaurant
Indian food is my favourite cuisine however Whangarei is seriously lacking in a decent Indian restaurant. I’ll tell you why, the food is sub standard as all dishes taste similar and are NOT authentic Indian dishes. They also use the cheapest cuts of chicken. I know a lot of people think you should cook curry with thigh meat however any chef worth his salt knows how to make a good curry with breast meat without it being dry. The thigh meat they use is fatty and tasteless. I refuse to eat in Indian Restaurants here due to them refusing to cook with breast meat and I know a lot of people feel the same.
Lovely big resturant so you don’t feel like your sitting alomsot on top of other people dinning in the resturant.
Food all tasted so fresh.
Highly recomend Lamb shiraz yum