Sierra Cafe – CLOSED
- Mon – Fri 7.30am – 5pm
- Sat 8am – 5.00pm
- Sun 9am – 5.00pm
- Payment Types: EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard
- Price Range: Cheap, Under $15
- Dress Code: Casual
- BYO/Corkage: No BYO
- Parking: Free Off-Street, Free On-Street, Pay & Display
- Good For Groups: Yes
- Good For Children: Yes
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: No
- Meals: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner
Come and enjoy delicious food & coffee with a price range to suit all pockets. A huge array of cabinet food, together with a selection of delicious cakes to enjoy here or take away is available daily.
Now proudly exhibiting beautiful paintings by New Zealand’s own Steven Sotogi.
Come and join us.
2 Reviews for Sierra Cafe – CLOSED
Favourite food: Corn beef hash browns with poached eggs and hollandaise.
My husband loves the chorizo sausage and mushrooms also the pancakes.
Really recommend it.